Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I want a band!

Everytime I listen to bands play, there is just an itch inside me. Yes, this song is great to jam, that song would be fantastic to have a band to sing to, but I have NO BAND...

The closest I've come to actually forming a band was last year, when my dear drummer friend and classmate Ryan asked me to go look for guitarists and bassists, which I did through forums and irc (it wasn't easy to find pple who were influenced by Mayday =P), but had to tell them to wait because we were towards the end of our diploma and the workload was heavy.

The best part was, he went back to Malaysia without continuing with the degree, so with him gone, there goes my possible band. Maybe this band is just not meant to be...

The next possible band, is my pact with yingshan to form an all girls mayday influenced band. haha but I have no idea where to find the guitarists nor the bassist. I'm just hoping that in time to come, it will all just come together. Maybe I haven't really tried hard enough yet, just maybe... maybe because this is Singapore, where Mayday is less hot than in Taiwan, it explains why its so hard for me to get a band together all this while.

So OK, here's an advertisement (hehehe)


CALLING FOR GUITARIST & BASSIST
- if you are a girl (or guy who doesn't mind being in a band with more girls)
- if you listen to both english and chinese pop/rock/blues/r&b (anything but heavy metal)
- if you are also inspired by Mayday's music
- if you just want to jam & you love music
Then just leave me a message here :)


Nic, come sign up as my bassist!! hahaha, go take your bass lessons! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home