Friday, November 05, 2004

Five is such a wonderful number

At this moment, at the dawn of 5th November 2004, marks the release of Mayday's 5th anniversary and 5th album in their career. Nothing can really describe how I'm feeling right now, especially after hearing Mayday's radio interview and a preview of all their new songs! Everytime I hear a new song by Mayday, there is just a feeling of joy inside my heart, a very simple kind of joy.

To some, this is just some crazy fan blogging about her idol, crazy about chasing after some guys. But Mayday is not just a regular bunch of guys, they are a bunch of serious musicians, dedicated towards making music, friendly and warm, a very good bunch of friends, and always striving to make music that touches the hearts of others. It has managed to touch my heart for sure.

You just have to listen hard to their music and their lyrics to know that their music encourages while it urges you to keep believing in your own dreams. At the same time, it speaks aloud the hearts of everyone of us, acting as our spokespersons.

Throughout these 4 years plus, Mayday has done so much for me. It doesn't really matter if they really know who I am or how much they have done for me, I just want to show them someday when I achieve my dreams that their dedication towards music has rubbed off on me. I want to make them proud, as much as I want to make myself proud. I will do my best too... as I have decided, I will form a band no matter what, after I graduate. How could I not, with such a good role model like Mayday?

Truly, five has become a special number for me ever since I got to know about Mayday and they have become such an important part of my life. I am very glad that they have become a part of my life too, because they have made it so much happier and made me feel so blessed :)

I won't say that I will support Mayday forever, because, what is forever? I will simply support them for as long as I can and as long as they are there, constantly trying to produce good music, constantly putting their best into what they do best. After all, it is because of Mayday, that I have come to become a strong believer that dreams can and do come true, so long as you keep believing and keep striving, not afraid to fall. Dreams do have wings, let them take off from this night on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home