Saturday, April 07, 2007

3 great teachers

We had a long chat today after supper that we totally lost track of time.
We talked about life, about future plans, about how to break out of the capitalist system of this country, about what it means to be satisfied, and about how living life is a matter of perspective.

What it helped me conclude was one thing.
I was fortunate to have met 3 great teachers in my life.

Mr L.
The one who taught me theatre and gave me the confidence I never had in my life by helping me believe that I can be, beyond the person that I already was.

Ah Beng
The one who taught me about society, by questioning everything around me and not taking life for granted.

Uncle Z
The one who is teaching me everything I need to know about music and what it means to be succesful yet humble .


I hope you find that teacher in your own life too ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home