Saturday, October 22, 2005

My current playlist



Need some good songs to listen to?

At different points of my life, I switch between listening to english and chinese songs.

At the time when english music started churning out boybands and pop idols, I turned to Chinese music, where I found Mayday.

But now, I'm turning to english music again where there are lots of good bands and musicians now whereas the chinese music scene is becoming the english scene of the past... that of boybands and pop idols.

Then again, there are still many underground chinese bands out there worth listening to as well.

And of course, plenty of excellent local bands. Now, I'm just waiting for the day when the local market opens up to the idea of building up bands.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 am , Blogger huixian said...

*grin* i love many of the songs in ur playlist. hows work n stuff? i haven got to really talk to u for some time.

 
At 4:09 am , Blogger Florence said...

of course you love the songs, if not we won't be trying to play them hahah.

work.. too many things to do again (after that 1 day of dullness). now i wish i could have more sleep =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home