Saturday, October 22, 2005

in my sleepy state

nose dripping, bleary eyed, trying to type this blog entry before I leave for work

My cold is taking a little too long to cure. Too much aircon plus late nights everyday. Its already lucky that my nose was unstuffed by the time we went jamming.

Jamming.. happens to sound a little rusty too. We're still revolving pretty much around the same songs but don't have much of a choice coz of everyone's busy schedules. The one thing we can do is continue with our own song writing first.

Listening to the minus one in the background right now. Lets get this song on its way!

On another note, I received my contract for work at last. Not sure whether to sign it, but I don't know how to act blur and just not sign it because initially I wanted to make use of the contract signing to ask for more pay. Now I don't dare to sign it because I'm afraid it will impair me from moving onto another company. I mean, how would I know if they consider wm a rival company?

Gotta get moving to work now. Will need some sleep after that to finally ease my cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home