Monday, January 15, 2007

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for

How many times have we gone about life striving for something, thought we have achieved that goal, then realise its not actually what we really want in life?

Probably too many to even count...

I have in my own, gone through so many ups and downs, made several sacrifices, wasted quite alot of money in that process, upset my family, made people around me go through emotional rollercoaster rides together with me, just to go in search of that sacred "WHAT I WANT"

I used to know what I wanted. At least I thought I knew.

I was happy when I found it, but now at times, I've become unsure.

Especially after that day of trauma, I realised how fragile life really can be.
You can lose someone you love at the very blink of an eye, without any warning.
One second he's talking to you, the next second, he can be gone.
You wouldn't even have time to regret or say goodbye.

Life is unpredictable, which is why it makes us unpredictable.
And its what makes our goals and decisions change all the time.
We will never really find what we want.

But at this point of time, I have come to realise that all I want is a happy life with him.

This industry I'm in, it can be exciting and enriching
But I'm not really in for the glitz and glamour of it all
I'm not interested in creativity for the purpose of selling
Neither do I have any hunger to climb to the top

I'm still glad that I've had the opportunity that many others can only hope for
I'm thankful to him for believing in my potential when I myself have no confidence whatsover
And I'm eternally grateful for all of them to had the patience to teach me so much

Don't worry, I'm not leaving yet
Opportunities like these don't come by that easily
I will treasure it...

But there will be a day, when both of us will know...
Its time for us to move on and live a life of our own together
Doing something and creating something that is our own
Something built out of our own beliefs and working to our own expectations

That will be a life that belongs to us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home