Monday, July 17, 2006

Feeling energized at 3.30am

weird... but true. haven't sweated it out like that in a long while. Haven't had a long day of running around in a long time.

And yea, i definitely do miss it. Even looking at the crew there... how envious of them I am, I wish I could return to that bit of the past once again. The tiredness, the perspiration, the walking, standing, running, waiting, and the heat... call me 'bian tai', but these are still what gives me satisfaction, as compared to sitting in an office or even staying in the studio. Although yes, I still love music and making music very much.

I don't know if I should rethink my path.

Probably its just there's that RPG character around that makes me feel this way now.. but somehow I really still miss putting together live entertainment....

I guess, I just can't be enclosed....

Are these silly thoughts? I wonder...

1 Comments:

At 7:44 pm , Blogger Oo努力飛行的蝸牛oO said...

yo~
perspire,walk,stand,run,wait together with me mah.. so bored huh~ =P

dun care about that RPG lar..he will gone soon and i pray for you that he will be gone for good.. haha.. =P

its your encouragement that kept me continuing here.. dun leave me behind wor.. ^_^

enjoy your trip~
take lotsa photos for pookie~ haha~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home