Sunday, October 28, 2007

Too Tired to Blog

Work has been a non stop ride ever since I came back. I never had time to breathe or get back into momentum, but was just forced along with the wave that hit me.

It's made me realise that the next holiday I take has gotta be a relaxing one.. where maybe I just float around a pool (with reference to what Tianshi did) and imagine I'm just a piece of wood in this world, or stare blankly at a blue ocean with the sea breeze tickling my face, as though I were just a grain of sand on the beach.

Rushing around in cities is fun but it doesn't help much in recharging.

I'm too tired to blog abt the trip though I would love to keep a journal of this adventure we've just been through.

Anyway, just for a note, yesterday awards show was probably the first time I enjoyed myself in so many years that I've been there. Why? because it was just hilarious and you never fail to get amazed by what they can come up with in times of need. As usual, air pork australia was the main sponsor of the event.

But eventually, to beat the wave of fh fans exiting the venue, we left earlier to go to our favourite hk cafe where we sat for hours (people around us came and left) discussing our next plan on how to conquer the world. So.... World, here we come!!

We are Pinky and the Brain =P

*runs from SH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home