Sunday, September 23, 2007

To 天使

Wanted to write this, not just because I know you like to read my blog (and to look for older entries to read) hehehe... but also because I will miss your last day at work.

We started work on the same day. Both with our own dreams in mind.
And we have truly come so far...

The late nights we worked together, sharing cabs home or meeting at our 'lao di fang' to catch a cab to events, chatting with you over msn even though you are seated just in front of me. I will definitely miss every bit of them all.

Sometimes I want to tell you to stay and not go. But it would be too selfish to do so.
I know you have your dreams to fulfill and a family to be responsible for.

This period of working with you, I feel you have done more for me than I have ever done for you. I'm a bad friend. Thank you for the breakfasts and patiently msging me every morning. Thank you for always listening to my complaints and frustrations. Thank you for lending me money whenever I was short of it =P. Thank you for the doraemon stuff, the pookie and the many many little thoughtful things you have done just for me.

Never have I had a deeper friendship with any colleague. And I'm so glad that you came into my life =). I'll miss walking into office and not seeing you when I come back.

Have a good break and start afresh at your new place.
Take good care of your stomach too. Don't always buy food and let them get cold before you eat. Eat hot and fresh food!!

你真的是我的天使, 保護著我的天使

(其實你是我們四個當中最不俗辣的嘛, 哈哈)

1 Comments:

At 9:02 am , Blogger Oo努力飛行的蝸牛oO said...

Blue..
謝謝你.. 看完我都哭了..

加入公司最大最大的收穫就是認識了你們了..
這1年半裡, 我們一起經歷了很多.. 有開心, 有難過, 有瘋狂, 有沮喪.. 很感激能夠一起度過..

坦白說, 如果你跟我說要我留下.. 我是真的會留下來.. 因為就像熊說的, 這個地方對我們來說是特別的, 是因為我們在一起~ 分開了, 就像是少了甚麼..

會想念幫你買早餐的日子..
會想念一起浩浩蕩蕩上seesaw的日子..
會想念討論午餐要吃甚麼的日子..
會想念一起玩著的無聊歌詞接龍的日子..
會想念一起熬夜的日子..
會想念一起回家的日子..

我會帶著你們滿滿的祝福繼續勇敢走下去..希望在未來, 我們又有機會再一起工作!!

開開心心地去放假吧~~加油!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home