Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back to earth

After 13 days, 12 nights, 4 flights, 2 countries, 2 cities and 1 town, 2 highest points of the world, 3 airports, 1 concert, countless convenience stores, miles and miles of walking, and 2 months of salary burnt

We are back!! With these....


To be honest, I wished it wouldn't end. I didn't want to come back to this place.

Escapism? Maybe...
But we came back.. and I was faced with shocking news of more colleagues resigning. So when would it be my turn? Work would be different without them around if I were to stay on...

Or maybe it was the wonderful cool weather?
Or probably the fact that we didn't have other cares except to find our way around everyday and scout for interesting things.
If only life could be like this.. If only!
But if I were to live on like this, I would probably become obese.

I'll like to call our story..



THE ADVENTURES OF
ED, FLO & POOKIE





4 Oct 2007

Singapore > Taipei

5 Oct 2007
Taipei > Tokyo

9 Oct 2007
Tokyo > Kawaguchiko / Mt. Fuji

10 Oct 2007
Kawaguchiko > Tokyo > Taipei

16 Oct 2007
Taipei > Singapore

1 Comments:

At 1:42 am , Blogger huixian said...

OMG!!! SO many cool stuff!!!!!!!

I WANT!!!!!

come,donate leh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home