Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Its a rainy day today...

You must be thinking.. no its not! It hasn't rained at all today.

But I still gotta say, yup it had been raining non stop since last night. I'm not crazy, I just have a crazy nose =\. Once the pipe is broken, the leak is hard to fix. And just like a rainy day dampens your mood (except for those pple who do like rainy days), so does my 'rainy day' make me feel all dreary and tired. At least it succeeded in making me unable to sleep well.

What else but this dreadful thing called sinus.

All these years sitting in a lecture room, my nose just bursts into action and runs like crazy for the whole session. Everyday, I arm myself with 3-4 packets of tissue paper, ready to handle any amt of rain that comes down. At times when I open my bag, shocked to realise that I had forgot to top my supplies that day, I get real worried and try so soo hard to keep back whatever may flow out (ok, apologies if this is getting disgusting.. =P)

Anyhow, I think you got my point. Its an awful thing looking up at the lecturer and constantly having to pull out tissue paper to dry your nose. And I can tell you, that the feeling of having sinus is almost similar to that of flu. Your eyes turn watery, your head feels heavy and you just feel tired.

Ok, enough about the preaching about sinus. On a lighter note, one of my lecturer's actually told me twice before (I think he forgot he ever told me once haha), that people with allergies are intelligent people. Should I feel happy about this and be proud of my nose allergy?

I guess at this point when I can't do anything about the allergy, having tried panadol, clarinase and not yet nose sprays, I should just indulge in this notion and bask in the pride of being the owner of an allergy!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 am , Blogger Florence said...

wa thnx :D.. i'm thinking of sinseh and even accupuncture too, any good recommendations?

 
At 10:28 am , Blogger Florence said...

jurong! haha, wait for the day when nic invites us to her house, maybe i can drop by at the sinseh's heheh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home