Tuesday, October 26, 2004

INTRODUCTION

A BRIEF HISTORY

(excuse the lameness haha.. this is the result of the many years of essay writing)

This is gonna be my new personal blog, aside from the visual journal which will discuss about more 'serious' issues. Just didn't find it appropriate to put my ramberings inside that blog. So tadaa... here's my carrotcake blog.

Why carrotcake you must think? Its my PTT nickname now but it all started a long long time ago, in a not so far away land called a primary school where my best friend gave me this nick name, "Cai Tao Kuey" just simply coz it sounded like my chinese name "Cai Xiao Wei". And Cai Tao Kuey happens to be the hokkien term for our local cuisine, carrotcake, which also happens to be something I love to eat alot haha. And white, simply indicates that it is fried without the sweet black sauce (feel hungry as I imagine the carrotcake =P)

Oh, by the way, the cat of my favourite band, Mayday is also called "Cai Tao Kuey" because his owner's surname is also Cai. Makes me wonder if everybody with this surname given this nick...

The cat himself (well, the cartoon at least)>>>





THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG

(take it that its my alter-ego speaking =P)

A rather deviant, cynical, demanding, perfectionist, perceived optimist who thinks that that she is superwoman, always taking on more than she can handle (I know this! but i still do it, sheesh) and ends up falling sick.

Absolutely Mayday crazy.. Mayday inspired, Mayday driven, Mayday everything.

Loves watching archeology programs, is a sucker for egyptology and ancient civilisations (yeah, its the same thing repeated twice haha).

Ambitions since childhood till now ranged from veterinarian, lawyer, storm chaser, archeologist, geologist, sociologist, singer, to now... lost in a recording arts course and not really knowing what her future ricebowl may be.

Things that she is doing at this moment:
1) School work, lots and lots and lots of em
2) Trying to write a song for a friend for a long time
3) Trying to put together a CD for Mayday, which has really been such a long time too
4) Serving God ^_^ by cantoring and conducting for His choir.
5) Working on an upcoming carolling during xmas
6) Trying to earn more money by working once in a while
7) Auditioning to be a singer at a local restaurant
8) Hopefully she will finish reading the very 'deep' aka 'cheem' book by Theodor Adorno that she bought at Borders at not a very cheap price
9) Lastly, chasing Mayday everywhere and anywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home